Admission is open to any senior citizen of Indian origin, who can not run his/her life due to loneliness or in absence of any attendant/person who can take care of him/her, or those persons who can not run their lively hood adequately due to old age factor, or those neglected by their own kith and kin or those persons who are free from family liabilities and wish to serve the society for their remaining life & want to share their knowledge and experiences of life with the younger generation irrespective of religion, caste, creed & colour subject to general fitness, for which the applicant will be required to submit test reports of the tests as advised by Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre. The doctor on panel of the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will examine the test reports and admission will be confirmed only on his approval.
Senior citizens who are suffering from infectious or mental diseases, or are involved in criminal cases or offences or addicted to liquor or psychotropic substances, drugs etc. are not eligible for admission in the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
1. Any person desirous of becoming inmate of NEST OLD AGE HOME will be admitted on approval of Board of Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre on recommendation of Admission Committee of the NEST OLD AGED HOME.
2. All persons desirous of becoming inmates at the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre are to apply on the prescribed form along with a declaration and an affidavit on stamp paper agreeing to abide by the regulations of Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
3. Admission form should be accompanied by two photographs of the person seeking admission, duly signed by two local guarantors with under takings from preferably two close relatives.
4. The mode of admission will be in accordance with the assessment reached at by the authorities on the basis of interview with the applicant.
5. The admission to the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will be provisional for the initial period of 90 days. The management will confirm the admission after 90 days of living, if not found unsuitable. 6. Every applicant applying for admission to Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre shall be required to produce at the time of interview a person who is none other than his/her near relative, failing which he/she shall produce a consent letter/ credentials from such near relatives like children, brother(s), sister(s) who have attained age of majority and are competent to contract and such letter/ credentials shall bear the signature, full address of contact, telephone numbers for the purpose of personal interview jointly held by the Trustees / Admission Committee and the applicant to access his/ her eligibility to admission.
7. The applicant should also furnish to the satisfaction of the authority at the time of interview the following documents in original:
i. Proof of Age.
ii. Proof of Address
iii. Test report of the tests as advised by Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
iv. The name, surname, family name and full address and contact telephone number(s) / mobile no. of his/ her near relative and applicant’s relationship with such person.
V. The details of applicant’s spouse including his/ her name, surname, family name, date of birth, contact telephone number(s) etc. if the applicant is married.
8. The authorities of the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre may refuse admission to any applicant whose character or antecedents are not satisfactory or for any other reasons which the authorities deem fit.
9. Any inmate who has obtained admission by means of false representation of any kind or who may be found indulged in indiscipline/ misconduct shall be dismissed from the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
10. No inmate will be re-admitted when once he/she is dismissed / sent away from the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre. The decision of Trustees shall be final and binding upon the applicant.
1. Comprehensive housing services are available to all inmates through out their life at the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre in any of the following two types of housing / accommodation subject to the availability
(a) Single room with bath & toilet attached, for double occupancy
(b) Single room with common bath & toilet, for double occupancy As per policy of Trust, the rooms with attached bath and toilet will be allotted to couples and rooms with common bath & toilet will be allotted to single males/females. In case sufficient nos. of room with attached bath & toilet are not available, then the rooms will be allotted on the principle of first come first serve and couples will also be allotted rooms with common bath & toilet. The donor of the prescribed charges of one room, even if he or she is single, may be entitled for room with attached bath & toilet for solo living if his / her health so permits. If the donor of prescribed amount for the room, whose plate is fixed on the wall of the room wants to come to live in Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre or nominates some one on his / her behalf, the occupant of such room may be required to vacate the room to shift to some other room as may be allotted by Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre. The new room allotted may or may not be with attached bath and toilet as per availability.
2. In case an inmate wants to live alone in a room, he/she may be permitted if his/her health so permits. Other details may be obtained from the office at Panchvati Colony, Meerut.
3. Male and Female inmates will be provided accommodation in separate rooms. In case of husband and wife, they will be housed in the same room.
4. To maintain a good family atmosphere, the inmates should live in mutual love and friendship and respect their God- given health by voluntarily engaging in Yoga, small jobs/ works for the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centren/ SOCIETY to support the welfare of our society.
5. To cultivate and develop amity and unity among themselves, the inmates are required to extend a helping hand and participate in Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre activities according to their capacity and capability. Since coexistence is the basic spirit in the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre therefore, they shall try to cooperate with each other and join together for prayers (if any), food, games, entertainment and other activities.
6. The discipline of Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will have to be maintained by all inmates. They will observe strict discipline and silence at the and all inmates should be careful for the other brethren inmates in their sleep between 9.30 P.M. and 6 A.M.
7. All inmates should be punctual in their routine activities at the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre including food, prayers etc.
8. It will be the responsibility of every one to keep the accommodation allotted to him/her in a neat and tidy condition. Simultaneously, it will also be the responsibility of every inmate to keep premises clean, healthy and pleasant. The Management will look after only the general cleanliness of the campus as well as maintenance of inmates’ rooms including common facilities and amenities.
9. Inmates should use the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre accommodation and campus (including the common facilities and amenities) with due care, to avoid any loss, breakage or damage. In the event of occurrence of any such loss, breakage, damage etc. due to the negligence and / or misuse by a Member or his visitor(s), the cost of repair or replacement as determined by the Management will be recovered from the Member concerned.
10. Smoking, drinking alcohol, tobacco or betel chewing and card playing for money within the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre is strictly prohibited.
11. No inmate except the ones provided with pantry (if any) with their room(s), shall be allowed to cook any food inside his/ her room.
12. No inmate shall be allowed to install Air Conditioner in the room with out prior approval of Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre. If permission is granted, it will be subject to terms and conditions stipulated in the permission letter.
13. No inmate shall be allowed to run private business from the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre or shall any one be allowed to undertake Govt. or Private Job.
14. The Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre Will not provide facility of outgoing telephone calls to inmates from its telephone.
15. The Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre reserves with it every right to dismiss inmate(s) who indulges/indulge in serious acts of indiscipline, misbehavior and/ or any other act(s) that disturb the peaceful and congenial atmosphere or pollutes the atmosphere of coexistence of the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
16. Service / consumption of non-vegetarian food shall not be allowed in the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
17. Electricity Meter will be installed for each room to regulate and stop misuse of electricity and every inmate will be required to pay for the electricity consumed by him/ her.
1. Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will bear the expenses of medicines of casual illness such as fever, cough, cold, casual pains and will be purely on the discretion of doctor on the panel of Trust.
2. Long running medicines for the diseases such as Blood Pressure, Sugar, Heart Problems, Migraine etc. shall be arranged by the inmate at his/her own expense.
3. The Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will provide one nurse to attend to the inmates during daytime at the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
4. As situation arises, the services of a qualified medical practitioner(s) will be made available to the inmates at the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre itself. If advised by the Doctor, the inmate will be taken to the hospital for treatment and, if necessary, get him/her treated as in-patient.
5. In case if serious illness or accident inmate will be hospitalised in Govt. hospital/Medical College, RAIPUR only and intimation will be passed to close relations of the inmate whose details have been provided by him/ her in the application form, as early as possible after hospitalisation. If the relatives or guarantor of the inmate want to shift the inmate for treatment to private hospital, they can do so on their expense
. 6. For treatment of serious illness, the inmate may deposit security of an amount as he/she may deem fit and obtain a receipt for the same. This amount, if not utilized in his/ her treatment will be refunded to him/ her or may be adjusted towards treatment of poor inmates solely at his/ her option on his/her leaving the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre or on his/ her death on an earlier written consent to that effect.
1. The Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will provide the morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner.
2. There will be no preferential treatment in providing the facilities to those inmates who themselves or their relatives have donated to Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
3. Bed, Mattress, Pillow, Pillow cover, Bed linen, Top sheet, Quilt, Curtains, Almirah, Chair, Table and Utensils shall be provided by the Trust. TV, Refrigerator, Water Cooler and similar essential items for combined use of the inmates shall also be provided by the SOCIETY.
4. In case any inmate demands milk out side the Menu, Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will provide the same on payment of charges as fixed time to time.
1. To maintain continuous contact with the inmates’ family and others, visitors are allowed on all days between 9 A.M. and 6 P.M. in summers and 10 A.M. and 5 P.M. in winters. In no case shall the visitors be allowed after or before aforesaid hours. Normally the inmates will entertain visitors at the specified place at the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
2. The Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will normally not provide food and shelter for any of the visitors. In case of special and pressing circumstances the shelter and food will be provided at the discretion of the Management of the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre on payment of charges as prescribed by Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre management time to time.
3. Any inmate going out of Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre must return before 8 P.M. except in case of emergency or with the prior permission of the management.
4. No one will be allowed to meet the inmate(s) who is/ are bedridden due to illness with out prior permission of the authority concerned.
5. An inmate wishing to go and stay out of the campus for a short duration may do so only after recording the prescribed details in the Register kept in the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre office for the purpose.
6. Member may be permitted to stay out of the campus overnight with a friend/ relative, on giving prior intimation and prescribed information to the Manager. If a Member desires to go on a holiday or vacation for a period not exceeding 30 days (at a time), he/she may do so after securing written permission from the Management, and such permission will normally be granted as a matter of course. However, If any inmate proceeds on leave for more than 30 days or he/she extends his/her leave beyond 30 days, his/her room can be allotted to any other needy person. He/She may be allotted another room as per availability on his / her arrival.
1. In the unfortunate event of death of any inmate, the efforts will be made by the Trust as soon as possible to contact his / her relative on the telephone and at the address available in the office records. In case the relative fails to satisfactorily respond in a timely manner or fails to take possession of the body within 8 hours of the demise, the funeral rites will be performed by the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre in such a manner as may be deemed appropriate. Even in the event of failure to contact the relative due to any reason what so ever beyond the control of the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre, the above action will be taken as far as possible only after 8 hours. No complaint or grievance what so ever as regards the medical treatment or alleged negligence of any sort and/or as regards the disposal of the body will be entertained.
2. The address and telephone number(s) of the nearest relative to be intimated in the event of death or serious illness of the inmate should be given at the time of admission itself.
1. No specific sum in charged for any routine service provided by Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre. However, the inmates may denote to support the charity taken up by the Trust. Details in this regard may be had from the office at Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre OFFICE.
2. Disabled inmate who opts for services of special nurse, he/ she will be required to pay the charges of the nurse. For the convenience of inmate, he / she can pay lump sum amount in advance if he / she so wishes.
3. The inmates are necessarily required to arrange articles of their personal use such as their own clothes, shoes, toiletries, etc.
4. The inmates will have to make their own arrangements for cleaning their personal clothing, except the ones who are sick in whose case the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre will make necessary arrangement for cleaning their clothes at their expenses. On the request of inmate, the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre may arrange the cleaning of his/her clothes on payment.
1. In the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre, the aim of Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre is to serve the elderly people with honour in such a manner that their experience of life could be spread in the young generation and the society as a whole. For fulfillment of the above goal, the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centret has to search the field of interest of each and every inmate and the knowledge and experience will be utilized in education like teaching of students, writing of articles etc. Those inmates who are having interest in different designs such as fine art, costumes and other items, shall be utilized for the developments of those fields. For the above activities no any fee will be given to inmates by the SOCIETY.
2. At the time of admission, an affidavit duly signed by the notary to the following affect shall have to be submitted: - a. Declaration of Age b. Declaration of permanent address c. Non-use of drugs, liquor, intoxicants d. Free from any contagious & serious diseases such as Cancer, T.B, Mental illness, and HIV Positive etc.
3. The Sadan has full discretion to shift any inmate to any room, as per requirement of the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
4. If any inmate is requested to leave the VARISHTHA NAGARIK SWEA SADAN, he/she will not have any objection.
5. The inmate would be allowed to keep with him/her minimum luggage preferably up to two suitcases and one bedding.
6. No inmate shall be allowed to keep firearms or weapons with him / her inside the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre.
7. Food i.e. morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner will be served at the fixed hours only in the dining room. Room service will be allowed only for sick inmates and to those who cannot walk.
8. If any inmate wishes to donate his/her body parts such as eyes, kidneys etc. or the body on his/her death in the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre, the same should be declared beforehand so that the Sadan may take appropriate action in time.
9. It is to be understood that neither any inmate nor a donor enjoys any proprietary or other right(s), title or interest in respect of any room or over any part / portion of the properties of Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre or the SOCIETY
10. A key to the room allotted to any inmate must at all times be made available to the management. If any inmate fails to do so, the management reserves the right to forcibly enter the locked premises if situation warrants so. No discussion, verbal or written, will be entertained on the subject.
11. Amount, if any, standing at his/ her credit according to the account of the Sadan will be refunded when he/ she leaves the Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre, but such amount will not carry any interest. Such amount at his / her credit if unclaimed for more than one calendar year from the date of leaving will be adjusted for the welfare of inmates.
12. It will be the responsibility of every inmate to take care of his / her personal articles and belongings and the Management will not be responsible for the loss of any such article or belonging.
13. Any inmate or his/her nominee / legal heir shall not have, nor he/she shall be deemed to have acquired, at any time, any right, title or interest what-so-ever in the accommodation allotted to the inmate or his/her nominee, or in any part or parcel of the common facilities and amenities provided at the Sadan for the use of the inmate. The entire property shall be always in the possession of the Trust and occupants have no right, title or interest in the premises other than to live in the room allotted to them from time to time. Trust is authorized to change the allotment of the room at any time at their sole discretion and the same shall bind the occupant(s), and no complaint will be entertained in this respect by the Trust.
14. If any dispute arises between any inmate, his / her relative and the Trust, the court of jurisdiction will be only. K. AMENDMENT OF RULES AND REGULATIONS The Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre reserves the right to make any addition to, alteration in, or deletion from these rules from time to time as may be deemed expedient in accordance with change in time and circumstance(s). L. APPLICATION OF RULES AND REGULATIONS Every applicant admitted as inmate of Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre shall strictly follow these Rules and Regulations for Inmates.
Nest Old Age Home And Naturopathy Centre is part of Manav Rachna Education Society (MRES) is registered under the Society Registration Act, 1973 of Government of Chhattisgarh.